ALL P2P TV forum

SOCCER, BASKETBALL, FOOTBALL, BASEBALL, GOLF, BOXING, HOCKRY

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-01-05 03:41:22

Nino

Troubleshooting for PPStream

Please attention that PPStream is chinese version only thus some Chinese characters are included in the explanation below.

Don't be too surpised if you see any funny characters here,  just because your PC cannot show Chinese characters:)

1.    PPStream player is always buffering
(1). Make sure you have installed the patch to break through the TCP Link limit in Windows XP SP2. The patch will invalid if you update windows thus you have to run the patch again after updating.
(2). If you are using some anti-virus products like Kaspersky fire wall, please shut down the internet auto-protect while playing.
(3). If you are a LAN user, please use Port Mapping or open UPnP support.

2.    Always buffer up to 99% then buffer over again
Press the right key and choose “default player”.

3.    Frequent bluescreen and auto restart while using PPStream

Examine the systemroot to see whether there are two files named C:WINDOWSsystem32aclayer.dll or C:WINDOWSsystem32aclayer.exe in it.
The two files may lead to bluescreen and auto-restart,
delete them in safe mode, then run “regedit.exe” to edit the Windows Registry: open “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServices”,
start Menu items list and search for “aclayer_Server.exe”,delete the whole key.

2007-01-05 04:23:28

allp2ptv
Administrator

Re: Around The Horn presented by Nissan

#2 2007-01-05 04:23:28

Nino

Re: Troubleshooting for PPStream

4.   How to change the port of PPStream?

Start PPStream, 菜单->工具->选项->连接设置-> 起始端口号, choose随机端口号 to modify the port of PPStream.

5.   I'm using default player to watch the program, how to change default player?

Start the player you want to settle as default player,
choose "related to .asx and .asf" in  “菜单/menu--工具/tool(or查看/view)——选项(or设置/configure)——文件类型/file type(or格式or关联文件/related files)”
you can also have it related to all the types if you don't know too much about it.

Suggestion:
Please use Windows Media Player 9 or higher version otherwise a few channels cannot be played in other players.

#3 2007-01-05 08:29:04

Nino

6.How to make PPStream a fixed port if the port is always shifting?

菜单->工具->选项->连接设置-> 使用固定端口

7.How to switch languages while watching bilingual programs?

(1)    Click the volume control icon in the taskbar to adjust the volume, balance, bass, and treble settings for sounds played on your computer or by multimedia applications.
(2)    Use Windows Media Player as default player. On the view menu-->enhanced contents -->balance to adjust tracks

8.Why the program in PPStream cannot keep pace with TV set?
Program signals should be collected and converted into code through video capture card  before delivered to the network, and also time is needed for the client port to receive data, thus PPStream cannot keep pace with TV set.

#4 2007-01-08 08:26:35

Nino

9.One channel is badly broadcasted while others could be watched well.
(1).    Make sure you have installed Windows Media Player 9 or higher version
(2).    The source of the special program may have some problem, please wait for the PPStream workers to repair it.

10. Can I use proxy servers to watch PPStream?

Click “在线帮助——在网页中播放” on menu and set up a proxy server to work with your IE browser.

11. I’m a Windows 98 user. My computer won’t receive any data after running PPStream for some time,why?

PPStream is developed basing on Windows2000 or higher OS. Some problem may happen when running PPStream in Windows 98 because of the bugs in  Windows 98’s internet module. Please update your OS if possible.

#5 2007-01-08 08:52:32

Nino

12.I cannot open other web pages when I use PPStream, why?

This kink of problem usually happen to WindowsXP Service Pack 2 users. Please install the pitch to breakthrough the TCP Link limits in XP SP2 and set up a suitable link number.

13. Why it is warnning with “播放c:\Program files\ppstaream\http\xxxxx.asx失败” when I use PPStream?

(1)    Star Windows Media Player, click “tool—options—file type” and make it related to the types of asf and asx. You can also make it related to all the file types.
(2)    Install Windows Media Player again.

#6 2007-01-08 09:17:06

Nino

14.My OS is XP SP2, and sometimes I cannot watch programs fluently, why?

Please install the pitch to breakthrough the TCP Link limits in XP SP2 and set up a suitable link number.
As for continual buffering, please use the default player and the default player should be Windows Media Player 10.

15.The port of PPStream is always alternating, how to make it a fixed port?

Start PPStream, click “菜单->工具->选项->连接设置” on the menu and choose “使用固定端口”.

16. I’m a LAN user with narrow bandwidth, how to make several computer in the LAN watch a same channel at the same time?

Start PPStream, click “菜单->工具->选项->局域网共享” to set up.

#7 2007-01-08 09:31:59

Nino

17.Can I order program freely?

Very sorry, at present PPStream cannot support order program freely by the user. Users need to pay attention to the broadcasting periods of the programs they want to watch by themselves.

18.Why my PPStream shows that “找不到成员”?
Please make sure your PPStream is the latest version.

19. Why can’t I view with full screen?

Start Windows Media Player, click “tool—option—capability”, slide “video frequency speed up” to “absolute”

#8 2011-02-18 16:14:29

3ense

why is it that the PPTV stop streaming (halfway in current episodes) and doesn't load future episodes ?

#9 2011-02-18 16:26:32

3ense

i am using 2.7.0.0031 version

#10 2011-04-01 11:20:08

daisy11w

GOOD

<

Board footer